Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 16, 2013

T-Ball

 
Michael finished up another season of t-ball this summer.  He really had fun after he got over the fact that he had to wear a purple shirt.  To a 5 year old boy, purple can only be a girl color!  We tried to tell him he might be wearing a lot of purple...purple and gold are his school colors which is near and dear to mommy's heart anyway :-)  I slacked in the picture taking.  I only brought my camera to one game and the battery died before it was over.  So here is what I ended up with...
 
 

Michael pre-game, we are working on the shirt tucking in thing.  Not sure why, but he likes his shirts tucked in and his pants pulled just a bit higher than they should be :-)



Ready to go and so serious!
 
 


Michael indicating that I should stop taking pictures.


 
Running to first after a hit.

No comments: