Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Birthday Celebration

Mikey's birthday party was Sunday at a park near our home. We couldn't have asked for a nicer day as the weather was perfect. Mikey must have thought the weather was great too because he kept trying to escape the shelter house. Now don't get me wrong, its wonderful that my child wants to enjoy the outdoors. But, he always headed straight towards the road and then nearly had a meltdown when Mommy wouldn't let him play in the street. Besides that, it was a great day with lots of cake, presents, family and friends. Mikey also has his 1 year appointment last week. He weighed in at 22 lbs which puts him in the 50% and I can't remember his exact length but it was in the 80%.

Mikey opening gifts with the help of his cousins.

Even more presents!


Happy Birthday to me!


Can you believe Mommy let me make this mess!


One happy boy :-)

No comments: