Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 16, 2008

8 months...

Mikey is 8 months old today! Mommy and Daddy are quickly finding out how fast Mikey is growing up. Oh what a difference a couple weeks make...
I now love veggie puffs and can't get enough of them. In fact I would put them all in my mouth at once, but mommy only hands me one at a time :-(

I'm hanging out with my cousins Kiley and Colby, but also notice I'm sitting like a pro. I just couldn't find the time to stay still earlier...I still don't like to sit still for long, but mostly during diaper changes :-)


I rarely do anything anymore without trying to pull myself up...look at me standing like a big boy!



And lastly, mommy just thought this was a cute picture.

1 comment:

Jace and Lexa said...

Mikey-
I can't lie---I am so bummed to miss you this weekend!! Have fun at the hotel and I WILL see you soon even if I have to hunt you down! Love ya-
Jace