Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patty's Day!

So much has happened since our last post! First and foremost, Mikey had tubes put in his ears on the 13Th. We were up bright and early that day because we had to be there by 6am. But its such a quick surgery we were home by 8am! Mikey did so well, he was his usual happy self shortly after we got home. Grandma C. came down to help out that day and we even managed to get some shopping in! That very same day Mikey started army crawling and he hasn't stopped since. Once he spots something he wants he just scoots right over to it...time to start baby proofing the house! Today we had his 6 month appointment - Mikey weighs 17lbs 6oz(50%) and is 27 1/4 inches(80%). Mommy can hardly believe it, our little boy is growing so fast, sniff sniff :-( Each day we grow to love this little man more and more. Every day is new and exciting and we can't wait for what the next day will bring!

The day of the surgery and my ears are already feeling better.

Working on the army crawl...must have learned that from daddy :-)
We had to put drops in Mikey's ears after he got tubes...I don't think he liked them. He fell asleep like this after we put them in.
My new favorite toy...the remote.

Sound asleep after the doctor's visit today.

Mommy wishes she could wake up this happy all of the time!

This tag keeps me occupied for minutes at at time.

That's all folks!

1 comment:

Mavi, Keenan, and Braylon said...

HELLO! I thought I politely asked for new baby Mikey pics. Do I need to be more aggressive? We went to see what this little guy looks like! I know I am not the greatest blogger BUT you should ignore that fact. WE WANT NEW PICS! :)