Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!

Hopefully everyone had a wonderful Christmas! As usual, time is flying by and its already the 1st of the year. Mommy and Daddy had their first uneventful New Year's eve in years...yes we stayed in! Daddy brought home some Mexican food, Mikey was in bed an hour earlier than normal and we managed to keep our eyes open until 11:30. Yep we couldn't even stand it a half hour longer to ring in the New Year...I guess that's what a newborn will do to you! We do want to say congratulations to our friends Paige and Jake as they had a baby girl yesterday. Welcome Jenna Elizabeth!!!

Our first major development over the holidays...Mikey rolled over! This is me trying to capture it on camera :-)


Christmas at Grandpa and Grandma C's house, Mikey checking out all of his presents.
Mikey with Grandpa and Grandma and his cousins Kiley and Colby.
Christmas with Grandma D.
A present just my size!
What's all the fuss about?
I've read its impossible to spoil a baby before they are 6 months old...but after all the Christmas festivities I'm second guessing that one! Here is Mikey showing off all his new stuff. Thank you everyone for all the wonderful gifts and making Mikey's first Christmas a great one!
Our 2ND major development...a smile captured by the camera.

And last but not least, a bath with no crying. We couldn't have asked for anything more!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Hi Mikey,

You've gotten so big since I last saw you!! I'm so glad your mom updates this post so I can see how much you are growing and changing. Hope to see you again soon! Pretty soon I'll have a new little buddy for you to play with. Shame on Paige and I for both having girls :-)