Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 2, 2007

515 1/2 Franklin and Thanksgiving.

A couple weekends ago mommy was able to get together with some old college friends...her roomies from 515 1/2 Franklin Street(that place is forever embedded in my memory!!!). Here is a pic of the next UNI fans - Jace, Courtney and our little Mikey D.
Finally starting to enjoy tummy time...a little bit anyway :-)
Our first family photo over Thanksgiving at Grandma and Grandpa C's place...also our first over nighter since the little guy has been born. I don't think we impressed anyone with our sleeping capabilities just yet...or should I say lack there of. Although Grandma was very gracious to help out at 2:30 am. Thanks grandma!
The little man in his Thanksgiving big boy outfit.
This is Mikey's new thing...the picture doesn't show it very well but is he actually licking his hand!

1 comment:

Jace and Lexa said...

Yo Mikey-
I had a great time with you the other week. Looks like you are getting some pipes--I'm impressed with your tummy time skills. My mommy thinks you are one of the cutest little things she has ever seen. Later man,
Jace